In this edition of the Virbela newsletter, learn about our Summer Beach Party featuring a live set from DJ Graffiti, watch the replay from our latest panel “Remote vs. Hybrid: What’s Better for Company Culture?”, and read our advice for how to approach a remote work transition that will make all of your employees happy.
You’re Invited: Surf’s Up #PFH (Party From Home)!
- Switch your workwear for swimwear and join us for a day of fun at the Virbela Beach Party. Celebrate the end of summer with a day of networking in the virtual sun, win great prizes like an Oculus Quest 2 VR headset, and catch a live performance from DJ Graffiti. RSVP Now!
Spotlight: Remote Workforces: Taking the Lead to Design the Companies of the Future
- In a recent panel, Remote versus Hybrid: What’s Better for Company Culture?, Virbela Chief Customer Officer Craig Kaplan moderated a discussion between remote work experts. Panelists from GitLab, Trello, PwC, and eXp Realty shared their insights on how to design a company that fosters collaboration and innovation from anywhere. Here are a few of the top takeaways to help you approach your planning. Read the event recap: Remote vs. Hybrid!
Blog: WFH or Go Back to the Office? Skip the Debate and Let Staff Decide
- After a year or more of working from home, the idea of going back to an office is a mixed bag for many companies. Do we keep working from home? Do some of us return to the office some of the time? How do we connect around new goals and objectives when the world is changing at a rapid pace? Read the latest Virbela blog to learn how you can approach a transition that could make everyone happy.
Industry News: How to Achieve Sustainable Remote Work
- Changing the nature of the way we work can take work! As many organizations settle into working on dispersed teams, it is important to set expectations around the way everyone operates. Read tips on how to achieve sustainable remote work from Cal Newport in The New Yorker. Read More!
Industry News: Charlie Fink's XR Newsletter
- Check out Charlie Fink's XR Newsletter in Forbes highlighting all things VR, AR, and The Metaverse. Featured last week - eXp Realty's use of Virbela virtual world technology. Read More!
A snapshot of where you can find Virbela in the next few weeks.
- Douglas Stewart UNconference - You’re invited to join Douglas Stewart’s UNconference in the Douglas Stewart Education Campus powered by Virbela. The UNconference is self-paced and allows you to choose topics and sessions. May-August
Events happening in the Virbela Open Campus.
- Open Campus Tours - Get a guided tour of campus and learn about tools and capabilities. Available Monday through Friday at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. PT / Noon, 2 p.m., 4 p.m. ET Meet at the Welcome Area
- Getting Started with Virbela - New to campus? Learn the basics in this crash course. 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET. Tuesday - Friday in the Open Campus Conference Hall
- Virbela Tools for Success - Learn about the many useful tools, technologies, products, and services that are available both inside and outside the Virbela Open Campus. 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET. Tuesday & Thursday in the Open Campus Conference Hall
- Virbela Explained - Learn about all the services offered by Virbela, from the free Open Campus to having your own private event. 1 p.m. PT / 4 p.m. ET. Wednesdays in the Open Campus Conference Hall