- 1. Double click on the downloaded file, Virbela.dmg.
- 2. Drag the VirBELA icon into the Applications folder.
- 3. Double click it to open VirBELA.
- 5. Explore!
- 1. Double click on the downloaded file, VirbelaSetup.exe
- 2. If Microsoft Defender tells you it is an unrecognized app, click the "More Info" button
- 3. Go through the installer and click launch on the final step.
- 4. Explore!
- PC or Mac, Windows 7 SP1+ or newerMac OS X 10.11 or newer
- Headphones and a microphone
- Power cord plugged in for extended use
Here's a quick video to help you get started.
Step 1: Select Your Graphics Preference
- 1. Select "Windowed" if you don't want VirBELA to take up your whole screen.
- 2. If you want, select your preferred resolution.
- 3. Try the "Best" graphics quality, but if you notice stuttering or other performance issues, try one of the lower settings.
- 4. When you're ready, click play!
Step 2: Create Your Account
- 1. Click "Register" and fill out the form. After completing the form, you will return to the login screen.
- 2. Once registered, log in with your email address and password.
Step 3: Customize Your Avatar
- 1. Use the panel on your left to customize your avatar. You can return to this screen at any time if you want to make changes later.
- 2. Click the green button at the bottom right corner when you're ready to enter VirBELA!