In this edition of the Virbela newsletter, learn how FRAME from Virbela worked with Oculus to bring Trello’s virtual offsite to life, read our tips to banish burnout in the virtual office, and learn how hybrid semesters can inspire students to innovate.
Spotlight: For Trello Together, an NYC Office Inspires a Virtual Mirror
- When Covid-19 made Trello's annual in-person offsite impossible, they partnered with FRAME from Virbela and Oculus VR to create an incredible virtual experience. Read our blog and watch the video case study for a look behind the scenes at building a digital twin of Trello's NYC office. Read More
Blog: Feeling Good at Work: The Quest to Banish Burnout
- Burnout is real. The brain fog, the exhaustion, and lack of interest in work can strike anyone. But in today’s age of work-from-anywhere, it’s easier than ever to succumb to burnout. Read how to beat burnout and keep engagement at work as high as genuinely possible in the latest Virbela blog. Read More
Blog: Hybrid Semesters Can Inspire Students to Innovate Now and in Their Careers
- For many students, studying or socializing in online spaces is more natural than commuting to a campus. As these digital shifts continue, colleges are challenged to design semesters that fit with students’ lives. Read how hybrid semesters can inspire students to innovate. Read More
Three meaningful ways to connect your hybrid workforce
- Regardless of whether employees are in the office, working from home, or a little bit of both, they each deserve an equal chance to feel like they are a part of the organizational community. Read how you can keep your hybrid workforce connected with tips from Virbela Co-Founder and President, Alex Howland, in Fast Company. Read More
10 Companies That Are Moving The Needle in Customer Experience
- There have never been more ways to engage a customer than right now. Comparably named Virbela as one of ten companies moving the needle in customer experience. Read More
A snapshot of where you can find Virbela in the next few weeks.
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur - This workshop, organized as a part of Teachers’ Day 2021 Celebrations, aims to create discourse on the three major activity directions of the Education Vertical of IIT Jodhpur, including, but not limited to, research in pedagogical innovation, services, training, and translational development, and social outreach. - RSVP Now - September 4, 2021
- WebXR Business Summit - The WebXR Awards Business Summit will feature the world’s Web XR experts and business executives sharing their knowledge of and experience with immersive technologies. RSVP Now: https://bit.ly/3iXmPnE - September 14, 2021
- TechCrunch Disrupt 2021 - TechCrunch Disrupt is three virtual days of non-stop online programming with two big focuses: founders and investors shaping the future of disruptive technology and ideas and startup experts providing insights to entrepreneurs. It's where hundreds of startups across a variety of categories tell their stories to 10,000+ influencers from all around the world. - September 21-23, 2021
Events happening in the Virbela Open Campus.
- Open Campus Tours - Get a guided tour of campus and learn about tools and capabilities. Available Monday through Friday at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. PT / Noon, 2 p.m., 4 p.m. ET Meet at the Welcome Area
- Getting Started with Virbela - New to campus? Learn the basics in this crash course. 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET. Tuesday - Friday in the Open Campus Conference Hall
- Virbela Tools for Success - Learn about the many useful tools, technologies, products, and services that are available both inside and outside the Virbela Open Campus. 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET. Tuesday & Thursday in the Open Campus Conference Hall
- Virbela Explained - Learn about all the services offered by Virbela, from the free Open Campus to having your own private event. 1 p.m. PT / 4 p.m. ET. Wednesdays in the Open Campus Conference Hall