In this edition of the Virbela newsletter, read all about the exciting new FRAME features, read about three creative ways you can use the Metaverse, and learn more about our January spotlight, TechPlayzone!
Happy New Year from Virbela!
- 2021 has been an eventful year and we wanted to take a moment to say thank you. 🙏 Thanks for being a part of our community, attending our events, and sharing the love on social ❤️ We're looking forward to all that 2022 has in store! Happy New Year!
Spotlight: New Year, New FRAME Update
- We’re excited to show you what we have in store for FRAME in 2022, and we have an enormous release to show off right now to kick things off in style. New features include audience polls, asset library, visual effects, UI branding, broadcast messages, smoother VR hands, larger scale, and much more!
- Read More!
Blog: What To Do in the Metaverse? Consider These Three Cool Ideas
- Over the past two years, people and industries around the world have turned to virtual events to connect and build communities. Virtual venues are more accessible, accommodating audiences everywhere, and not to mention cost-effective too. Read how some people are using the Metaverse in innovative ways!
- Read More!
Customer Spotlight: TechPlayzone
- TechPlayzone students become innovators and problem-solvers by learning to program robots, drones, and now by creating virtual reality environments thanks to FRAME from Virbela. They also use Virbela Team Suites to create spaces for students to engage in emerging STEM technologies. Learn more about Team Suites and new customers can use code 'workfromhome' for 10% off your monthly Team Suite subscription.
- Learn More!
Industry News: In 2021, Tech Talked up The Metaverse. One Problem: It doesn’t exist.
- Virbela is part of the growing list of companies building Metaverse platforms that will allow users and organizations to create immersive virtual worlds for socializing, entertainment, and work. Read all about it in The Washington Post:
- Read More
Industry News: Bill Gates Is All in on Metaverse Office Space
- In his 2021 year in review, titled "Reasons for Optimism After a Difficult Year," Gates dedicates a good portion of this thought to vital 2021 topics: the pandemic, vaccines, and he also comes out strong on emerging technologies. And boy is he excited about metaverse real estate, specifically the potential digital office space brings. Read all about it in Nasdaq:
- Read More